Ticks are parasites that flow on blood. They can attach themselves to some people and animals and transfer diseases. Ticks cannot jump, run or fly, but rather, they climb up grass, trees and fences in order to fall onto a host. Once engorged with blood, female ticks can lay eggs. Killing ticks and their eggs can be tedious, but it's certainly doable.
Some Steps on How to Kill Tick Eggs
- While assuming rubber gloves, use pincers to pull the tick from the skin.
- Drop the tick in rubbing alcohol.
- Flush the tick down the toilet.
- Diffuse a good layer of table salt over your carpet and a gentle amount onto sofa shocks to dry out tick eggs. Let the salt sit on furniture for eight hours. If you live in a climate with full humidity, leave the salt on the carpet for two days. If your mood is dry, leave the salt on the carpet for a week.
- Vacuum the salt after the proposed waiting period. Be positive to get into the dark corners and beneath furniture, as these are preferred locations of ticks.
- Clean the vacuum outside.
- Fret salt onto your pet also, as a natural solution for eliminating ticks.
- Treat your pets with shampoos or actual sprays.
Things You'll Need :
•Tick spray and shampoo